Supporting Small Businesses
I work with small business owners who have been up and running for over a year, becoming victims of their own success.
The downside of being busy and successful is that you have too much on your plate, and juggling the variety of tasks on your to-do list becomes harder and harder.
If you are spending more time on your admin, and not enough time on your income generating activities, and client contact, then you need a Virtual Assistant.
Tasks I can help with include
- Social media management – posting to facebook, linked in, Instagram, twitter
- Research for blog post or market comparison
- Preparing documents and proof reading
- Diary and email management
- Data entry
- Event management and project management
- Holiday cover – managing your email and social media comments until your return.
- Helping setting up systems and getting organised as businesses grow and expand
- Chase invoices and payment
- Five Hours
- Ten Hours
- Twenty Hours
Social Media Posting
- You provide the wording and images - I will schedule the posts for you
Social Media Content Creation
- We discuss your business, and it’s marketing goals - I will provide copy and images