Have you hit a revenue ceiling?
Do you feel like your business is growing faster than you can keep up?
Without the right support, you may be stuck in reactive mode, with no time to plan and work on your business.
My Staying Sorted – Online Business Manager service is for you if:
You are a successful, fully booked online business coach or consultant, working too many hours
You are ready to up level and grow your business whilst avoiding exhaustion
You want to spend more time with clients and find more time for you
You need to achieve 5-star client service to win more prestigious clients and referrals
You need to reclaim your CEO role and are ready to invest in on-going expert support
- Event management
- Contract & NDA preparation
- Pre-work assessments
- Creation of welcome packs
- Client relationship management
- Project management
- Sourcing freelancers
- Multi-team liaison
- Paperwork management
- Client follow-up
- Travel management
- Email & diary management
- Managing design & print
In a long term capacity I will be immersed in your business every day, supporting you and your business, while you grow. I will be your business champion, running your business effectively behind the scenes, determined to see you succeed.
We will work together virtually via Zoom, email and phone. Whilst I am UK based, I work with my clients (and your clients) worldwide.
Work with me to achieve:
- More capacity for client-facing work, leading to increased revenue
- More time to be CEO and work on “passion projects” that you never have time to do such as writing a book, white paper or start a podcast.
- More outstanding client reviews, to help with retention and attracting more prestigious clients
- More time with friends and family to relax, and less stress
- More revenue so you can enjoy life to the full
Ready to find out more? Book now!
“…Carol gets things done, is highly professional, super organised, efficient, meticulous and calm. Running the schedule of a busy London training centre, balancing the demands of trainers, account managers, finance and external contractors took pragmatism, the ability to strike the right balance between understanding the needs of the individuals with those of the business and dealing with all types of personalities. The Centre relied on Carol. If you’re looking for a trusted partner to take the weight of administration off your shoulders so you can fully focus on growing your business, I would recommend Carol…”